Research methods: how am i going to get the info

Write about primary research I have been doing: interview questions (interview schedule) and comments on readings that relate to interview research methods.

Throughout this research project I have been struggling to find the best way to collect data to inform my project. Questionnaires are an easy way of gaining data from a larger group of people, but it is harder to get people to engage with questionnaires. I have been looking at feedback forms like the NSS throughout this project and have seen the short comings that a questionnaire can have, so I changed tactic and thought about interviews. Interviews are a good way of gaining feedback, information and opinions on topics in an engaging way, but who thought that there were so many types of interview styles. After looking at some articles about interviews I created some more quote circles to think about the information.

Interviewing will open up the interviewee to give me the information needed for this project. Following is a document that has my interview questions. I will be following these questions closely, but allowing for a free flowing conversation